Entry Level Inventory Specialist
Defining Excellence Then and Now - We lead our industry with simply the best products and services. We celebrate our innovative ideas and proudly inspire creativity with our passion to educate. We are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our customers and are grateful for their continued loyalty.
Soft Flex Company is a small business that manufactures and sells products into the hobby, craft and jewelry industries worldwide. Located in Sonoma, CA, Soft Flex Company is building a team where each person relies on respect and honesty as a policy.
We are looking for an Entry Level Inventory Specialist. This job is 32-40 hours a week.
- Creating purchase orders based on inventory needs
- Managing a live inventory
- Creating workloads for warehouse employees
- Forecasting purchases with vendors by using sales history
- Use of Intuit QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel to analyze sales and forecast purchases
- Maintaining active and useful relationships with vendors
- Ensuring inventory quality control and resolving any issues
- Researching and developing new products
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Intuit Quickbooks Enterprise
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills, accounting experience preferred
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- A quick learner
- A critical thinker
- Creative - A bonus if you understand or have experience in the arts and crafts industry
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
If you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel that you would make an excellent addition to our team, please apply regardless.
The Benefits Package includes paid vacation, sick leave, paid holidays and more.